For more information about how to use this search form, see the Notes section below the form.
Enter your search terms in only one or two fields. If you enter search terms in more than one field, any results you get will have to match what you entered in all of those fields. Because of this, consider beginning by searching in only one field.
Also, we suggest not using accents or other marks (ç, ñ). Example: enter Musica instead of Música.
Countries are not abbreviated excepting the United States of America (USA).
Notes on searching
This search engine is very basic: it will not correct for spelling errors.
Enter your search terms in only one or two fields. If you enter search terms in more than one field, any results you get will have to match what you entered in all of those fields. Be as accurate as possible in your spellings, Do not include any punctuation or quotation marks in your entries. If you get no results, reduce the number of fields in which you search.
Explanation of fields
- Surname: enter a surname or part of one.
- Given Name: enter a given name or part of one.
- Institution: enter part of a name of a choir, ensemble, educational institution or organization.
- City and State: enter the name of a city or state (use postal abbreviations if in the USA).
- ZIP/Postal Code and Country: enter the name of a country, or part of the name; or enter USA.
- Category: enter “choir”, “director”, “conductor”, “musician”, “composer”, “contact”, “scholar”, “organization”, “educator”, “school”, “center”, “festival”, or “ethno” (for ethnomusicologist).
The following fields will appear as part of your search results, but they contain primarily abbreviations, and are not practical for quick searches. As a result, they are not currently included in the search form.
- Street Address
- Other Phone